Last updated: May 17, 2018
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service
more useful to you.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
* To enable certain functions of the Service. We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
* To remember your preferences on sites.
What are your choices regarding cookies
* For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
* For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
* For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
* For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
* For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: