Help Us Meet Our Goals for 5773 (2012-13)
For more details or to help us meet our goals, call Adele Goldberg, Executive Director, at 212.223.7758
or 866.YAD.SARAH, or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org >>
- Yad Sarah’s unique programs and services are supported almost completely by donations.
- Over 80% of the operating budget is raised in Israel.
- No government assistance is received.
Contributions made to Friends of Yad Sarah are tax deductible to the extent of the law. You can double
the impact of your gift through your employer’s matching-gifts program. For help with this page,
contact Adele Goldberg at 212.223.7758 or email@example.com >>
To make a donation in honor or memory of someone, scroll down to the bottom of the page for instructions.
- $60 to adopt a client for homebound services for one year
- $300 to provide emergency alarm and monitoring for 5 years for an elderly person living alone
- $60 to sponsor a child and family in the Play Center for one year
- $220 to adopt a client in the Day Rehabilitation Center for a month
Dedication / Naming
Here’s a sample of dedication / naming opportunities to sustain existing programs and launch new ones:
- Dedicate a Wheelchair ($250): Your name may be placed on a small plaque affixed to the wheelchair.
- Dedicate a Delivery Van ($35,000): Enable volunteers to bring life-sustaining equipment to the homebound.
Your name will be inscribed on the doors of the van in Hebrew and English.
- Dedicate a Handicapped-accessible Van ($80,000): Enable people with special needs to travel and visit friends, attend school, work and participate in family and community events. Your name will be painted on the door of the van.
- Dedications: At Yad Sarah House in Jerusalem, Beersheva, Rishon LeZion, Raanana and Modiin. Your name and occasion will be forever remembered by clients, friends and visitors to Yad Sarah on a handsome plaque.
For more details or to make arrangements for any of the above dedication opportunities, contact Adele Goldberg,
Executive Director, at 212.223.7758, 866.YAD.SARAH or firstname.lastname@example.org >>
In Honor / Memory
You can honor or memorialize a loved one, pay tribute, or celebrate a simcha with a gift to Yad Sarah.
A gift of $18 or more will be recognized with a handsome certificate.
Let us know where to send the certificate by following these steps:
1. Click Donate and enter your Credit Card or PayPal account information, then click the orange button
at the bottom of the page to review your donation.
2. On the next page, below “Purpose,” click Provide name of person to be honored.
3. In the expanded field, enter the name of the person to be honored or memorialized, the occasion (if relevant),
the recipient, and the address where you would like the certificate sent.
For further assistance, call 212.223.7758