Mitzvah Projects – Ideas to Help You Get Started
Share your own ideas for community projects with us at firstname.lastname@example.org >>
Become a Yad Sarah Volunteer in the U.S.
Volunteers are essential to our work in the U.S. on behalf of people in Israel.
You can help us by:
- organizing a used equipment collection in your community
- selling Yad Sarah gift store items – proceeds help to purchase wheelchairs for Yad Sarah
- staffing a table at a local event and telling people about the work of Israel’s unique volunteer-staffed organization
- calling to let us know that you’re available for help with clerical tasks in our NY office
- joining a committee of Friends of Yad Sarah to design and staff our float in the Salute to Israel Parade 2011
- taking photos of Yad Sarah in action on your next trip to Israel. Send them to us for publication!
- creating a short video of people in your family or community and their efforts to give a hand to Yad Sarah
- sharing your ideas with us
If you would like to volunteer in the United States, please contact us at email@example.com >>
Teach My Community About Yad Sarah
If you would like a Yad Sarah representative to speak at your synagogue, school, or event, please contact us at 866-Yad-Sarah or firstname.lastname@example.org.